Today, we have famous travel blogger Yukti Agarwal who has been to 18 countries in the past 15 years running TravelWithMe24X7.com. Travel blogging niche is ever expanding and more people are travelling around the globe with every passing month. With travel blogging, done properly, you can enjoy your passion for travel while making money and meeting new people every day. Yukti’s TravelWithMe24X7 is a great example of travel blogging done right. Let us discover her achievements, get inspired and learn insider tips from the experts.
|Started in?||2018||Monthly Traffic (Jan 2020)||25K|
|Annual Revenue (2019)||Post Frequency (monthly)||4 to 5|
- Are you a full-time blogger?
Yes, I am a full-time blogger.
- How did you decide to get into travel blogging?
Traveling is my passion, since childhood and being an avid globetrotter, many of my friends or relatives used to call me for expert advice in creating their trips. This gave me an idea to start an online platform to share my knowledge with all who want to read about traveling or planning to travel.
- Can you explain your process of getting a blog post published?
I select topics depending on what my user wants. Many of my readers are facing me with some problems or finding issues in creating their travel plans and so they ask my advice. That advice becomes my next blog post. Also, as I like some offbeat destinations and quirky places, I do write about them and want to showcase them to the rest of the world. It takes about a week time to publish a post after I finalize some idea.
- How are you monetizing your blog?
Google Ads or Affiliates.
- Do you write all the content yourself or have a team?
I write my content myself and all photos on my blog are clicked by me. I am a one-woman team.
- How do you market / promote your blog?
Google SEO and social media marketing through Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- With all the experience that you have gained if you were to now start a new travel blog from scratch, how would you start? What would you do differently than the first time?
I would apply Google SEO from the beginning of my new blog. Initially, I did not know anything about SEO in this blog. Slowly I learned it while blogging.
- What are your favorite blogs/sites?
Stories by Soumya, Nomadic Matt, World of Lisa
- How can our readers get in touch with you?